Vacature Senior Technical Engineer
On your way to your dream job
BizzPro is a popular ICT business partner for Belgian SMBs. Our success is mainly due to three factors: customer service, the use of right tools and applications, and above all passionate & talented people!
And we believe that you are the ideal candidate!
Who we are looking for
We are currently recruiting a new Senior System Engineer who will work together with the BizzPro team on various ICT projects but also wants to be involved in the daily operational support and management of the entire ICT environment of our customers.
You are technically very experienced, you also speak the language of the entrepreneur and you value customer service and quality very highly. You will actively help our company to develop a trusting relationship with your customers, share your professional expertise and transform them digitally.
In a few words:
• You will work as an implementer on infrastructure projects (on-premise, Cloud or hybrid).
• You will participate in the implementation and start-up of future IT projects.
• You will be deployed in audits of existing ICT infrastructures and applications at prospects and customers.
• Tailored to the specific needs you will, if necessary, develop new techniques and improve existing processes.
• You will advise customers in the field of ICT security.
• You will regularly participate in the daily monitoring and support for customers.
• Within the IT department you function as a backup for your colleagues and regularly consult with the team.
• You take care of documentation and the administrative follow-up of the executed works.
The education field on your resume is important, but by no means the only thing we care about. You have a relevant education or equivalent experience.
• You can boast at least 5 to 10 years of practical work experience as a system or support engineer.
• You have a natural high affinity for ICT (and business).
• You have a thorough knowledge of Microsoft products such as MS Windows operating systems, MS Windows Server 2012/2016/2019, Microsoft Office 365 Cloud environments, Azure, ...
• You have experience with Hyper-V and VMWare.
• You have experience with Exchange (on-premise / online), SQL Server and SharePoint.
• Notions such as DNS, DHCP and GPO are not foreign to you, you are familiar with them.
• Configuring switches, VLANs and Firewall security no longer hold any secrets.
• You have a very good knowledge of hardware (printers, servers, PCs...).
• You have a very good command of Dutch, French and English, both written and oral.
• You are flexible and grasp problems with both hands to provide a solution.
• You are polyvalent and can settle the right priorities.
• You are customer friendly, flexible and commercial at all times.
• You have excellent communication skills.
• You are a team player, but you can also work solo.
• You like a challenge and positive pressure.
• You are organized and precise.
• You work on a project basis, result and quality oriented, but you also take risks into account.
• You love fun and have a positive attitude in life.
What’s in it for you ...
• A job full of challenges with an attractive growing employer.
• A full-time and varied position within a dynamic sector where digital transformation is a priority and where you can really make a difference.
• Working in an innovative environment with real development opportunities and long-term perspectives.
• A flexible work organization with home working opportunities, at the client and at the office.
• Good colleagues who make your job even more fun, and all this in a stable and diversified team consisting of senior and junior colleagues, in the outskirts of Brussels.
• All this is combined with an attractive salary package complemented by interesting extra benefits.
• A company car and fuel card, within the framework of a progressive mobility policy that gradually focuses on greening.