Vacancy Business Transformation Analyst
On your way to your dream job
BizzPro is a popular ICT business partner for Belgian SMBs. Our success is mainly due to three factors: customer service, the use of right tools and applications, and above all passionate & talented people!
And we believe that you are the ideal candidate!
Who we are looking for
We are currently recruiting a new (Senior) Business Transformation Analyst who will manage and implement the entire process - from idea creation to application development in a B2B/SMB environment (from pre-sales to delivery).
You speak the language of the entrepreneur and are committed to customer service and quality. You actively help our company to develop a trusting relationship with your customers, share your professional expertise and help them through the digital transformation.
In a few words:
• You analyze and optimize the tasks, projects and business processes that you have been assigned to;
• You give specialized advice/idea to the client regarding the implementation/change of procedures and processes, taking good practices into account;
• You collect and formalize the requirements and improvement proposals with regard to the short, medium and long term;
• Efficiently translating these requirements into functional specifications to be analyzed by the development team are real incentives for you. In addition, we work sector & technology independent so that we can always offer the best solution to our customers.
What makes it so exciting?
Combining new technologies with business processes, customer contact, ... and above all making the customer "futureproof" for the digital revolution.
The education field on your resume is important, but by no means the only thing we care about. You have a relevant education or equivalent experience.
• You can boast at least 7 to 15 years of work experience as an Analyst or Business Consultant;
• You naturally have a high affinity for les TIC, business and processes;
• You have the knowledge and relevant experience needed to describe and optimize business processes, and subsequently translate them to the IT community;
• In addition, you have the maturity and strong communication skills to facilitate workshops and bridge the gap between IT and the business;
• You can convert a complex question or a challenge into simple functional blocks and translate them into a roadmap;
• You are flexible and grasp problems with both hands to provide a solution. The willingness to work to strict and sometimes tight deadlines and to change priorities at short notice while maintaining a high level of precision are crucial to the success of this role;
• You are polyvalent and can settle the right priorities;
• You have the ability of multitasking;
• You are customer-and-commercial friendly at all times;
• You have excellent communication skills. This position requires good negotiating skills with (senior) counterparties, in order to obtain buy-in for necessary changes;
• You like a challenge and positive pressure;
• You are organized and precise;
• Being familiar with project management / Lean / Change management methodologies is an advantage;
• You have a very good command of Dutch and English, both written and oral. A good knowledge of French is a plus;
• You are a team player, but you can also work solo;
• You love fun and have a positive attitude in life.
What's in it for you …
• A job full of challenges with an attractive growing employer.
• A full-time and varied position within a dynamic sector where digital transformation is a priority and where you can really make a difference.
• Working in an innovative environment with real development opportunities and long-term perspectives.
• A flexible work organization with home working opportunities, at the client and at the office.
• Good colleagues who make your job even more fun, and all this in a stable and diversified team consisting of senior and junior colleagues, in the outskirts of Brussels.
• All this is combined with an attractive salary package complemented by interesting extra benefits.
• A company car and fuel card, within the framework of a progressive mobility policy that gradually focuses on green sustainability.